Three Pictures Can Tell A Story

I am determined to have another photoblog this year in an effort to make up for last year's dismal attempt. Living in Virginia and on the East Coast has so many advantages. We're within easy driving distance of the Nation's capital. We're only three hours from great beaches. We're just a hop across the pond to Europe. And yet, if I never visited any of those places, I would still have enough photographs to fill a book just by wandering the streets and alleys of my own beloved and charming town.

Won't you join me for a photographic series of trios taken in and around historical Leesburg, Virginia?

Monday, January 31, 2011

Week Three: St. John the Apostle Roman Catholic Church

A standout on a corner of King Street, this little church has been here since the 1800’s.  I love to drive by it and admire its stained glass windows, weathered steeple and intricate architectural details.  The parish is building a new, very large church across the street.  I hope this little gem will still be adored and used when it’s all said and done.

3 comments: